Put off Procrastination
By Sheridan Tax & Bookkeeping
Let’s face it, we all procrastinate at times. It happens and there’s no reason to feel guilty. Putting off the important tasks could hamper our effectiveness as well as self-image. Here are 5 favorite suggestions that could help defeat the usual procrastination. With every day you could improve and with that congratulate yourself.
- Set goals for the things that have been on the “bottom of your to do list”. Pick a date to complete it and write a time it in your planner to have it completed.
- Writing and seeing the advantages for the completion of the task can only push you to get it completed vs. not getting it done.
- List all of the tasks you’ve been putting off in order of difficulty and start with the easiest to get a jump start your path to success
- Reward yourself with the completion of your tasks you’ve delayed. (Examples: Dinner, Shopping, Small Vacation)
- If the reason your putting something off is because it seems “too hard” or a big time consumer, break it down into small increments to get it done.
Live in the Tampa area and want to find out more about me...check out my website
Sheridan Tax & Services, LLC
Promote Your Page Too