Here are five suggestions for avoiding burnout.
1. Set realistic goals and realize that the important thing is to work on the important things.
2. Have some way of working off mental and emotional stress, such as a regular exercise program.
3. Have interests other than your job. Make time for family, friends and personal pursuits such as hobbies, sports, and self-development.
4. Make it a habit to talk over your problems with a close friend.
5. Don’t be an “activity packrat.” Before taking on another task or responsibility, get rid of one of the ones that you already have.
Live in the Tampa area and want to find out more about me...CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE